Explanation regarding the calculation of the seasons statistics conformation shows:
The calculation is made for all classes including HGH with the exception of the puppy classes 9 to 12 months and 6 to 9 months. The base period is the particular event year.
- Regional and local conformation shows count equal.
- Conformation shows for juvenile dog handlers and from VDH count twice.
- The first placed dog receives the most points according to the number of the presented dogs. Example: 10 dogs presented, 1st place receives 10 points, 2nd place receives 9 points et cetera. Dogs with e.z. or insufficient will not be counted.
- When a dog is presented in the same class under the same judge only the highest received number of points counts.
- If the dog changes the class within the event year the points from the former class count in.
- Only the guaranteed conformation shows of the SV are relevant for the calculation of the seasons statistics.
- The Bundessiegerzuchtschau, VDH-conformation shows without SV affiliated conformation show as well as conformation show from abroad are not relevant.